If your driving experience is suffering due to a steering and suspension problem, call the experts at Tireman.
When your car is not driving smoothly or you are having handling issues, this can be problematic for your vehicle performance as well as your driving enjoyment. Fortunately, these issues and more can be repaired at Tireman for less than you may think. We offer low everyday prices on a number of steering and suspension repairs including:
- Tie Rods
- Rack and Pinion
- CV Joints and CV Axles
Maintaining your steering and suspension systems is important to prolong the life of your tires, vehicle condition and its parts.
Make a steering and suspension service appointment online. It's easy!
If you are unsure if you are having a steering and suspension issue, our ASE Certified Technicians are ready to diagnose and fix your problem.
We understand not everyone is an expert on cars. If you are suspecting a steering and suspension issue, here are some of the most common symptoms:
- If you are having a bumpy ride, you may need new shocks.
- If your vehicle is swaying, bouncing or bottoming out, your strut mounting hardware may need to be adjusted or replaced.
- If you are experiencing handling issues such as unusual movements over bumps and turns, your steering system may need to be evaluated.
- If you experience erratic steering or wandering, it could be a faulty tie rod.
- Clicking, snapping, squeaking or thudding is most likely a ball joint issue.
- If your steering feels loose, the rack and pinion may need to be repaired.
- If you hear clicking noises when you turn, the CV joints and axles needs to be checked.
Come into Tireman to get your steering and suspension problems fixed so you can get back on the road safely and smoothly.
And don't forget to ask about our oil changes with free tire rotation.