Get your heating and cooling service done at Tireman to ride in comfort mile after mile.
Your vehicle’s air conditioning system provides a great deal of comfort and safety to you and your passengers. The auto air conditioning system is responsible for cooling, heating, defrosting, air filtering and humidity control. In the winter months, the system keeps your view of the road clear so you can drive safely. It is often taken for granted until it is no longer working.
At Tireman we can check your vehicle's air conditioning system to make sure that it is functioning properly and provide service if needed. Some warning symptoms are:
- A/C system doesn't cool vehicle to set temperature
- Fan/blower does not work when set in A/C mode
- Fan/blower is louder than usual
- Some or all of the dash controls do not work
- Heater, top and side vents, or defroster do not work
- A/C or engine makes loud noises when the heat or A/C is turned on
- Vehicle stalls or idles roughly when A/C is turned on
- Vehicle runs hot or overheats when A/C is on
- There is water on the car's floor
- Electric engine cooling fan quickly cycles on and off
- Unusual odors come from interior vents
- A/C unit has not been serviced regularly
- Windows fog when defroster is turned on
Need a heating and cooling repair? Make an appointment at Tireman.
Get a complete inspection of your heating and cooling system at Tireman and save money.
Our inspection includes:
- Interior controls and blower
- Radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- The A/C compressor belt for condition and tension
- Leaks or other damage
- Component condition, leaks or damage
- Heating and Air Conditioning Tests
- Pressure test engine cooling system
- A/C system pressures are measured and compared to manufacturer's specifications
- A/C system is leak tested
- Both the heater and A/C are performance tested by checking the outlet air temperature at the discharge vents
Trust Tireman to keep your heating and cooling system working smoothly.
And don’t forget to ask about our oil changes with free tire rotation.